Social Media Policy
It’s important to us to foster an enjoyable and engaging social media community which is safe and respectful to our diverse social media followers. To encourage this, we have established some house rules for interacting with us on online platforms.
Feel free to
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Share and engage with our posts
- Ask for help with queries about your account
- Give us feedback on our team members and service offering
- Tell us when something’s wrong or can be improved, so we can make our best effort to fix it
- Only post information you’re happy for everyone to see
What’s not tolerated
- Spam or trolling our social media accounts or members of our community
- Sharing personal or confidential information (e.g. contact details, account information, personal information) publicly.
- Offensive, indecent, or abusive language
- Posting defamatory, embarrassing, or indecent content which could undermine a person or organisation’s reputation
- Sharing links, content, or messages containing viruses or anything that might damage their computer or contribute to fraudulent or illegal activity
- Using our social media accounts to breach laws and regulations including competition law
- Trying to gain access to administrator features or functions of our social media accounts without permission
- Creation of parody or inauthentic accounts relating to our brand – these will be reported and removed
If you require information or need to report loss of Power supply, please contact 3T Power’s Customer Support Team on 0333 600 8800
How we manage our social media accounts
Our social media content is intended for its target audience only, electricity users, generators and residents within Northern Ireland.
Our social media accounts may be managed by our employees and/or third parties appointed by us. Whilst we cannot moderate what others may post before it is published, we will make our best effort to remove posts which are deemed in objection to our House Rules above. Repeat offenders or those posting dangerous information will be blocked from engaging with our pages immediately.
If you find content on our social media accounts which you think is inappropriate or are concerned by, please contact us via email at email@example.com or via direct message on the relevant social media platform.
Remember that content posted should also fall in line with the social media platform’s own rules and terms. 3T Power is not responsible for user-generated content deemed inappropriate or in violation of Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter’s own rules and regulations.
Our Views and opinions
3T Power is not responsible for, or in agreement with, personal views expressed by individual users posting on our social media platforms.
Our social media accounts are hosted by independent providers (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn). As third-party platforms, we cannot control what they do. Having an account doesn’t mean that we endorse them.
Using your comments, ideas and images
We encourage users and customers to share their own original content highlighting their experience with our brand or topics related to 3T Power. If we’d like to use any content you post or message to our social media accounts, we’ll ask you first.
Sharing our materials, content and images
We would love for you to share our content with others provided we’re identified as the source. Our names and logos are protected by trademarks, though, so please don’t use them without our written consent.
Updating House Rules
As social media changes, we may be required to make updates to our House Rules. We will let you know via social media posts when this is done.
Our social media accounts may sometimes be changed or temporarily unavailable, for example while we’re making improvements to them. We may also close our social media accounts without giving prior notice.
We’re committed to protecting information we collect about you. We may record and keep information (anonymous or otherwise) about how you use our social media accounts (for example, the frequency of your visits and the comments you make). Doing so helps us better understand and serve our customers.
3T Power, Registered Office, 1 Davies Road, Newtownstewart, Co Tyrone, BT78 4NH, Registered in Northern Ireland, Company No. NI 618682